Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Chaos

Things are never completely under control when I'm in charge. It keeps things fresh. Whats going to happen now? Hell if I know!

Its always a little sloppy, rarely chaos. When the train does come off the tracks run. Run away.

We had people come by the house to clean up our leaves as I never got around to it. Thats 75% Abigails fault (babies are living excuses, just ready to go), 25% me. The guys showed up to clean up our yard and everything fell apart. The dogs freaked out, Tank was at 11 and I cant do anything to calm anyone down.

All of the commotion upset Abigails delicate system. Ten minutes into the their work and Abby has a blowout. Its a bad scene down there, I need to change her clothes. As soon as I get her cleaned up and undressed  Molly cracks and she pees all over the floor. Hooray. I wrap Abby is a blanket and put her in her crib so I can quickly clean up the mess. As Im doing this, Maddy senses a opening and goes into the nursery and steals a dirty diaper.I have pee on the floor, a dog running around with the filthiest diaper on earth and a seriously pissed, naked baby.

There was a minute or two that I considered loading Abby up into my car, lighting the house on fire and starting a new life in Nova Scotia. I couldnt figure out how to load Abbys pack and play and my tv so that plan had to be scrapped.

Triage time. Abigails up first. She's super pissed, so getting her dressed takes a while When I finally win that fight, she goes back into her crib still furious. Dog pee is next, wipe up and mop. Worst is last. Maddy, that monster of a dog. Shes spread filth around the front room and is now laying with the diaper between her legs, evil side down.  It took me 30 minutes to clean up the living room, all while the dogs are barking and the baby is screaming.

I may not be cut out for this line of work.

Abby does her amazing dad impression

No comments: