Monday, October 17, 2011

Tank goes to the doctor

We took tank in for a weight check on Friday. She resents the constant attention paid to her weight. I've told her its to make sure she's healthy, she doesn't buy it. "If society doesn't like the way I look, they can (expletive deleted)." She's a confidant girl.

Mention my weight again and I'll punch your face off your face


















Tank is now up over seven pounds, which the doctors say is an important goal weight. Instead of having to wake her up at night we now get to wait until she tells us she's hungry. The change is good for everyone involved. We get a bit more sleep and its it safer for us waking a resting tank is dangerous.We have no doubt she'll wake us up with expletives and thrown beer bottles.

We again asked about Abigail's hernia (her outie). The nurse said it looked good, then pushed it in. It looked like a clowns nose after being punched.



Incidentally, that's almost exactly what Abby was saying to the nurse treating her belly button like a doorbell.

This trick delighted Mary and freaked me out. I've seen Mary do this twice since we got home. I assume she's at home right now, just pushing it in and watching it pop back out.

No comments: